Sunday 18 April 2021

Cupcake Inspirations ~ Challenge #517

Hello Friends! It's time for a new challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. The challenge for the next two weeks is

Here's my "pastel" card


Sorry, my card didn't photograph very well and my "pastel" colors were quite light on my card. If you look closely, you can see some hints of pastel colors. It was the look I was trying to achieve. I started with an A2 watercolor paper panel and Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers (tea rose, green shadow, lilac, light blue). I scribbled a little with each marker and lightened and move the color with a water brush. I continued adding color until I was pleased with the result. For the sentiment, I die cut several using Simon Says STAMP's Painted Thanks wafer die and stacked them for a bit of dimension. I added a few sequins for a bit of shine and sparkle.

We'd love to see your "pastel"-inspired cards.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.