Monday 22 February 2021

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #409

I was craving signs of Spring when I created my next card. I had had enough of winter! I was able to use bright and cheery colors for the sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


Here's my card


I rotated the diamond shapes to squares so that I could use my Simon Says STAMP Tri Square die. I used some papers from a Doodlebug 6x6 paper pack for the main panel and the horizontal stripe. I find Doodlebug papers to be so cheery. For the flowers, I stamped them using Gina K Design's Hello Sunshine stamp set and Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers - BG05, G07, R29, Y06, Y17 and fussy cut the flowers. I planned to have some light blue cardstock behind the square "windows" and adhered the flowers to that paper through the "windows". I then adhered the dotted paper and horizontal strip. For the sentiment, I used Stampin' Up's Made For You stamp set, Stampin' Up's Oval and Scalloped Oval punches.

We'd love to see how you are inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.