Saturday 13 February 2021

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge # 191

It's cold outside. I guess it's really winter! It's a great time to stay indoors and play at my craft table. We have a new challenge for you at Addicted to CAS. For the next two weeks, the code word will be 


Here's my card


For my card, I dusted off Simon Says STAMP's Heart Parade die. When I first got this die, I was kind of obsessed and made many cards. However, for the last couple of years, it's been neglected. I started by die cutting the outline from black cardstock. I then die cut the hearts from scraps of patterned paper from my collection of 6x6 paper packs (LOL!). For the sentiment, I used Clearly Besotted's Sentimental Type. Originally, I stamped directly onto the white A2 card base. However, it wasn't straight. UGH! Onto plan B, I stamped the sentiment onto a scrap of pink cardstock and found my Stampin' Up Word Window punch. I adhered it to cover up my mistake. 

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our code word, HEARTS.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Sue, these are the prettiest little hearts! Very springlike - and let's face it, we could do with some hope for that in these arctic conditions!! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hearts! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, these are the prettiest hearts and I love them with their black frame! Fabulous CAS card

    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, your card looks amazing. I love those hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.