Tuesday 9 February 2021

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #407

It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is the sketch 


Here's my interpretation of this sketch


I started with STAMPlorations ARTplorations Flair slimline stencil and distress inks (cracked pistachio, evergreen bough, shaded lilac) applied with an ink blending tool. I trimmed the panel to size. I also added scraps for the middle and lower rectangles. For the sentiment, I used Paper Smooches' Salutation stamp set stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink onto a scrap of light gray cardstock, cut into a fishtail banner. I adhered everything to a A2 teal card panel before adhering it to a white A2 card base.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.