Sunday 15 November 2020

STAMPlorations ~ November Challenge ~ Reminder Post

Hi! I'm here with a card to hopefully inspire you to join us at STAMPlorations CAS where our challenge is


Here's my card


I started with an A2 panel of 96 lb bristol. I scribbled some light carmine Zig Clean Color Real Brush marker in the center of the panel. With a water brush, I spread out the color. I put the panel aside to dry. I then stamped using STAMPlorations In Bloom: Charmed Cherry Blossoms stamp with Versafine Onyx Black ink. The sentiment is from STAMPlorations Hello Coffee stamp set. I trimmed the panel down and matted with black cardstock. To complete the card, I added a few sequins for a bit of shine.

We'd love for you to join us

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.