Sunday 29 November 2020

Cupcake Inspirations ~ Challenge #507: Reminder Post

 We're halfway through our challenge #507 at Cupcake Inspirations. Our current challenge is

Here's my card

For my card, I used again, Catherine Pooler's Candy Cane Lane stamp set with Catherine Pooler Grass Skirt and Rockin' Red inks for the candy canes, bow and sentiment. I fussy cut the candy canes and the bow. For the bottom strip, I used Catherine Pooler's Peppermint Stick background stamp with her Rockin' Red ink. Those candy canes look almost good enough to "lick" but I'll resist - LOL!

We'd love for you to join us - Holiday Sweets: How will you be inspired?

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.