Monday 30 November 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #397

Happy Monday! It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is this week's sketch

I feel like this is a very versatile sketch that can be used over and over again. Here's my take on this sketch


On this dreary day, playing with "happy" patterned paper cheers me up. Ok - playing with any kind of paper cheers me up! I picked up My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing 6x5 paper pack and chose this floral paper. I cut it into three strips - 1 5/8" x 4". I grabbed a scrap of pink cardstock and cut a thin 3/4" strip. For the sentiment, I stamped the "thank you" using Simon Says STAMP's Lots of Thanks stamp set. I then used Simon Says STAMP's Labeled with Love dies to die cut the sentiment box. I added a few adhesive pearls for a bit of shine.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.