Sunday 1 November 2020

Cupcake Inspirations ~ Challenge #505 Reminder Post

It seems like just yesterday that I posted about Challenge #505 at Cupcake Inspirations


However, it has already been a week! I have this feeling that time is going to speed up from now until Christmas. Yikes - I have so much to do. Guess it's time to start my list of things to do before Christmas.

Here's my reminder card. I hope it inspires you to join us.

I stamped this super cute monster from Your Next Stamp's Way Cool Monsters stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Before I started added color to the monster, I found a strip of striped patterned paper that I was going to use - it's Basic Grey Oh Baby Boy. I've been hoarding this paper for so long. It's time to use it - right? I used the colors from this paper to add color to the monster. I used Copic markers - B12, R22, YG03, YR04. I used My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Circles STAX to die cut the monster, holding his sign. I added googly eyes (of different sizes, of course) to my monster. I adhered everything to a blue A2 card panel.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable monster card, Sue - just love your sweet monster and how you colored him!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.