Monday 16 November 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #395

It's Monday, at least for a few more hours, and it's time for a new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


Here's my card


I was feeling in a watercolour mood. I found a small strip of plaid cardstock. It was the colour inspiration for my card. I picked up a water brush and used distress inks (worn lipstick, festive berries, scattered straw) and created the horizontal stripes on an A2 sized panel of 96 lb bristol. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP's Big Scripty Greetings. I die cut the sentiment using a Sizzix circle die. I matted using a bright pink cardstock and a Spellbinders scalloped circle die. I added a few adhesive pearls and a gold cord bow to complete the card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.