Sunday 15 November 2020

Cupcake Inspirations ~ Challenge #506 Reminder Post

There is still some time to join the current challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Our challenge is a color challenge



Here's my card


I started by cutting 1.75" x 4" pieces of red, orange and yellow cardstock and adhered them to a natural A2 card panel. I then rubbed my anti-static tool over the colored cardstock. I then stamped Simon Says STAMP's Floral Bliss with Versamark ink. I used silver embossing powder and heat set the image. I found that the strips tended to warp a bit with the heating. I think that a better way to have made this card, would have been to heat emboss the image on A2 size panels of red, orange and yellow and then cut the panel down to strips. Nonetheless, I placed the card under some heavy paper and the panel flattened out. I then heat embossed the sentiment with the same silver embossing powder. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP's Lots of Thanks stamp set. 

Hoping that you're inspired to join us.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.