Sunday 8 November 2020

Cupcake Inspirations ~ Challenge #506

 It's time for a new challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.


Here's my card


I've been enjoying the beautiful colors of fall and this color challenge of yellow, orange, red reminded me of the gorgeous fall leaves. For my card, I started with watercolor paper, trimmed to an A2 size. I stamped leaves using Altenew's With Gratitude stamp set and Antique Linen distress ink. I added yellow, orange and red using Michael's Artist's Loft watercolor paints and a water brush. I liked how if the paint was "watered down" enough, the veins of the leaves would show through. For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP's Flower Friend stamp set and Hero Arts Butter Bar, Orange Soda and Strawberry inks. I trimmed the panel down slightly and matted with orange to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.