Monday 2 November 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #393

Happy Monday to you! It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is this week's sketch


Here's my version of the sketch


When I saw the sketch, I thought of a sunrise (or sunset). I started with My Favorite Things Sun Ray stencil and added distress inks - mustard seed and squeezed lemonade. For the sentiment, I found a scrap strip of dark gray and stamped the sentiment using Technique Tuesday's Bring On the Sun stamp set. 

What I love about sketches, is that you can make it as simple or as embellished as you like. It's how you "see" the sketch.

Hope you're inspired to join us

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.