Thursday 24 August 2017

Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC159

Super summery colour challenge at Sunday Stamps




I couldn't resist the yummy colours. Here's my card



I stamped using Altenew's Bamboo Rose. I added colour using Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and a water brush. I fussy cut the flowers (left out the leaves). I arranged the flowers on my card. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Keep It Simple: Thank You stamp set. For a bit of added interest, I added two horizontal score lines, using my scoring tool. Here's a close-up.



Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. How pretty! I absolutely love your clean design, perfect for the color challenge! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. an adorable CAS card! I am so glad you played along with us at
    sunday stamps!


    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.