Thursday 24 August 2017

Paper Smooches - July/August Challenge

Found some time to join in at the current "anything goes" challenge at Paper Smooches








Here's my card



I used my favourite stamp set of all time. Whenever I'm looking for some mojo, I pull out the Paper Smooches Reflections stamp set. I stamped the leaves with Hero Arts Green Hills ink and the blossoms (are they blossoms or buds?) with Hero Arts Fresh Peach ink. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Uplifters stamp set. 

Thanks for visiting
sue


1 comment:

  1. Great card! So pretty and simple. I love the sentiment. I also wanted to let you know that you are our winner on the A Year Of Card Techniques blog hop this month. You can find the details on how to claim your prize at https://piece-ofheart.blogspot.com/2017/08/its-time-for-our-winner.html. Congratulations!.

    Sharon
    A Piece Of (my) Heart Blog
    **Make sure to visit my blog to grab some really great FREE Digi Sentiments.**

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.