Tuesday 29 August 2017

a2z Scrapbooking - August 29th post

It's my turn to be "up" at a2z Scrapbooking. I have a Christmas card for you. After all, it's less than four months until Santa comes to visit. I have a lot to do before then. Getting a start on my Christmas cards helps.

Here's my card



I used Hero Arts DC215 Holiday Ornaments Stamp & Cut and my MISTI. I like using clear stamps as one can curve stamps, when you need to, like I did with the sprigs stamp to get them to overlap. I used Hero Arts Mid-Tone Field Green Shadow Ink for the sprigs. For the bow, I stamped using Hero Arts Strawberry Bold Ink and die cut the bow using the Stamp & Cut set. I felt that the stamped panel was a bit too much white space, so I matted the stamped panel with a dark neutral. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I added Nuvo drops for a bit of dimension and shine.

There are just a couple of days left for you to join us at a2z Scrapbooking for our current monthly challenge - just be sure to use a Hero Arts product as the focus.


If you're looking for Hero Arts products, check out the a2z Scrapbooking Etsy store. When your cart reaches $25, use my code Sue15 for 15% off.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. a lovely clean design with your pretty sprigs tied with a red bow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.