Tuesday 22 August 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #235

Joining in at CAS(E) this Sketch where the sketch for this week's challenge is




Here's my card



OK - I admit it. The idea in my head was much simpler than what it turned out to be. I inked up STAMPlorations Ethnic Organic One ARTplorations stencil with distress inks (mustard seed, spiced marmalade and picked raspberry) with ink blending tools. I trimmed the panel to match the sketch. Actually, this was my third and final attempt. It was definitely more difficult to keep all the little pieces organized. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. The sentiment used Simon Says STAMPS Script Thanks die.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. It turned out beautifully.
    Love that colour combo.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.