Monday 14 August 2017

a2z Scrapbooking August 14th post

If it's the 14th of the month, then it's my turn to post over at a2z Scrapbooking. Our current challenge is 

Hero Arts Bright and Beautiful Challenge

Here's my card - I think that it fits the bright and beautiful challenge




I inked up a 96 lb bristol card front with distress inks (wilted violet, ripe persimmon, barn door, picked raspberry, carved pumpkin). I spritzed the Hero Arts SA073 Asian Flower stencil and placed into onto the inked panel. I let the stencil sit for a bit. I carefully lifted the stencil and dried up any little puddles with some paper towel. I trimmed the panel and added an orange panel to make the card. The sentiment is from Hero Arts CM124 Color Layering Fuchsia. I added a thin strip of purple cardstock to complete the card.

We'd love for you to join the current challenge at a2z Scrapbooking. Please be sure to use a Hero Arts product as your focal point. If you're looking to add to your Hero Arts stash, check out thea2z Scrapbooking etsy store. When your cart exceeds $25, use my code Sue15 for 15% off.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.