Thursday 24 August 2017

Ellen Hutson: August Pin-Sights Challenge

Finally, the stars have aligned and I've been able to complete a card for a challenge at the Classroom at Ellen Hutson. My collection of Ellen Hutson products is a bit limited (gotta fix that) and sometimes I just lack the creativity and motivation to join in. However, this month, I was inspired by the Pin-Sights board

5f9076c9c287ff2296554f84f0423b43


Here's my card



I loved the colours. I stamped the flowers and leaves from Ellen Hutson's Bold Blooms stamp set and coloured the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. I fussy cut out the blooms and leaves. I arrangement them on my background and stamped the sentiment from Ellen Hutson's Mondo Magnolia stamp set. I matted with a bold black border. 

Thanks for visiting
sue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.