Monday 19 June 2017

Tic Tac Toe Challenge - TTTC002

Who doesn't love a game of tic tac toe? OK, maybe not a game, but a challenge with flexibility at Tic Tac Toe Challenge


Here's my card


I chose the centre column - embossing, gray and diecut. I started with a piece of gray cardstock and Cuttlebug's Chicken Wire embossing folder. The die cuts were made with scraps of pink cardstock and MFT DIe-Namics Flower and Leaf Trio. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Keep it Simple Thank You stamp set. 

Thanks for visiting
sue

3 comments:

  1. Your clean & simple card is wonderful and you've used the elements on the TTTC board really well! Thanks for joining us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge and I hope to see you in TTTC03 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been debating starting a separate Instagram account for card making and scrapbooking. A challenge like this is inspiring. I may have to join in…Also I love that grey paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the chicken wire embossing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.