Monday 26 June 2017

Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

Love having the opportunity to craft with a friend - especially when it's for an extra long weekend. I made a card for the current challenge at Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

This week the challenge is
Use Patterned Paper 
You might like to use paper from a pack but you can also choose to make your own patterned backgrounds. Whatever you choose to use we will be looking forward to seeing what you create!
This week we are showcasing Doodlebug Products. You don’t have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.


I'm not sure why I don't stamp in printed paper more often. I am hesitant but am pleasantly surprised how "cool" the effect is. My card this week features a flower, from Simon Says STAMP's Look for the Miracles stamp set, stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black ink on a piece of Doodlebug's paper from Hello Sunshine 6x6 pack. I fussy cut the flower and popped it up with dimensionals. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Spring Hello by Lia. 

Here's my card


Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.