Tuesday 20 June 2017

Guest Designer at CASology - Week 254

Someone pinch me. I can't really believe that my card here was selected "Winner for the Week 250" and included an opportunity to be a Guest Designer at CASology




Here's this week's Cue Card



Here's my card


I started with Your Next Stamp's Home Sweet Home stamp set, stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black ink. I cut out a 3.5" circle from masking paper. I adhered it, slightly offset to the right. I also punched a 7/8" circle from masking paper and placed it "partially" behind the house to mimic the sun. I added distress inks to look like a sunset - mustard seed, spiced marmalade, picked raspberry and faded jeans. I wasn't sure what sentiment to add - settled on this gratitude sentiment, from Simon Says STAMP Lots of Thanks stamp set. 

Thanks so much to the gang at CASology for this opportunity.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you highlighed the house in this pretty scene! Great contribution to CASology as the Guest Designer this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to have you guest designing with us this week, Sue! A very pretty scene, and so beautifully highlighted!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.