I have two cards for the blog hop.
I started with a small piece of 96 lb bristol. I added distress inks with a water brush with overlapping vertical strips of color, in rainbow order. I used distress inks - mowed lawn, mustard seed, spiced marmalade, picked raspberry, wilted violet and salty ocean. I used STAMPlorations Kudos Word Stamp & Die set to die cut the sentiment. I chose to place the sentiment on a strip of white cardstock. I hand-drew a border with some sparkly gel pens around the white strip. I picked some blue cardstock as my card base. The card was completed with some sequins for sparkle.
I stayed with the overlapping vertical strips of colour, in rainbow order theme. Again, I used 96 lb bristol and colours using distress inks applied with a water brush. This time,
though, I kept the panel as my background and added the sentiment using STAMPlorations Happy Birthday stamp set with VersaFine Onyx Black ink. I finished the card with a few sequins for some sparkle.
What's a party without prizes ...
- Three (3) randomly drawn winners from all comments left on the STAMP blog and participating designers blog will each receive a $25 gift certificate to the store
- One (1) randomly drawn winner from comments left on our Facebook page will win a grab bag consisting of new products worth up to $30
- One (1) randomly drawn winner from comments left on our Instagram page will win a grab bag consisting of new products worth up to $30
- Two (2) randomly drawn winners from the Wishlist Link Up will each win the products in their wish list (up to $50 MSRP)
- All products in the store on our birthday week and until July 7 will be 15% off. With my 20% discount code SCRAPGIRLSUE, customers can get up to 35% off on all products, including the new release.
- Heartfelt Rose 3x5 stamp set will be included for free with every order of at least $25 (after discounts & GCs are applied and before shipping)
Thanks for visiting and I'd like to thank Sheri at STAMPlorations for the opportunity to be a Guest Designer at STAMPlorations CAS.