Tuesday 27 June 2017

STAMPlorations 4th Birthday Blog Hop

A big HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY to STAMPlorations. It's time to celebrate, complete with prizes!


No automatic alt text available.


I have two cards for the blog hop. 



I started with a small piece of 96 lb bristol. I added distress inks with a water brush with overlapping vertical strips of color, in rainbow order. I used distress inks - mowed lawn, mustard seed, spiced marmalade, picked raspberry, wilted violet and salty ocean. I used STAMPlorations Kudos Word Stamp & Die set to die cut the sentiment. I chose to place the sentiment on a strip of white cardstock. I hand-drew a border with some sparkly gel pens around the white strip. I picked some blue cardstock as my card base. The card was completed with some sequins for sparkle.



I stayed with the overlapping vertical strips of colour, in rainbow order theme. Again, I used 96 lb bristol and colours using distress inks applied with a water brush. This time, 
though, I kept the panel as my background and added the sentiment using STAMPlorations Happy Birthday stamp set with VersaFine Onyx Black ink. I finished the card with a few sequins for some sparkle. 

What's a party without prizes ...


Prizes:
  • Three (3) randomly drawn winners from all comments left on the STAMP blog and participating designers blog will each receive a $25 gift certificate to the store
  • One (1) randomly drawn winner from comments left on our Facebook page will win a grab bag consisting of new products worth up to $30
  • One (1) randomly drawn winner from comments left on our Instagram page will win a grab bag consisting of new products worth up to $30
  • Two (2) randomly drawn winners from the Wishlist Link Up will each win the products in their wish list (up to $50 MSRP)

Other info:

  • All products in the store on our birthday week and until July 7 will be 15% off. With my 20% discount code SCRAPGIRLSUE, customers can get up to 35% off on all products, including the new release.
  • Heartfelt Rose 3x5 stamp set will be included for free with every order of at least $25 (after discounts & GCs are applied and before shipping)

Thanks for visiting and I'd like to thank Sheri at STAMPlorations for the opportunity to be a Guest Designer at STAMPlorations CAS.

sue



24 comments:

  1. A rainbow of color is one of my fave color combos.
    These are both lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic rainbow cards, really love the bright happy colours. And I love the CAS feel of both cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards--I like the rainbow of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are so pretty. Love your design ideas and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those pretty rainbow colors! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the effect of the rainbow coloured die cut phrase!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the gorgeous rainbow effect esp in the die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright colors you used on your cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the use of the multiple
    colors on the cards.
    So pretty.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So impressed with your hand drawn border!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your CAS designs just make me happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are amazing! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the bright and summery colours you have used on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the rainbow colors! You can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful cas cards :) the rainbow colors look so pretty. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. CAS perfection with both cards and great colours, so very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cool! Love the rainbow look on both.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Must have that KUDOS die!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are so bright and beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love rainbow cards, they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.