Thursday 29 June 2017

a2z Scrapbooking Post

Hi! It's my turn to be up at https://a2zscrapbookingblog.com/. I have a shape card which fits with this month's challenge


You've got to be quick to join in - the month is almost over. Just remember to use a Hero Arts product as your focal image. 

Here's my card



I'm really enjoying Hero Arts Color Layering stamps and my MISTI - it really makes it look like I'm really artistic when in fact, I just need to align the various layers. It's really easy. I used Hero Arts CM130 Color Layering Hydrangea and Hero Arts Libby's Purple Garden cube inks. I fussy cut the flower and leaves. I cut a 3.25" circle card with a circle die. I adhered the flower slightly overlapping the edge of the circle. The purple banner was stamped with the sentiment from the same stamp set. The card will still fit in an A2 envelope.

If you're looking for Hero Arts products, consider a2z Scrapbooking Etsy store. When your cart reaches $25, use my code Sue15 for 15% off your purchase.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.