Tuesday 6 June 2017

AAA Cards: CAS Game #91

Happy 3rd Birthday to AAA Cards. This week, there's a birthday bash there and "a birthday-themed challenge".

Here's my card



I've had the Paper Smooches' Birthday Buddies stamp set for some time and haven't really played with it. I stamped the worm on a piece of watercolour paper and added colour with distress inks and a water brush. I matted the watercolour panel with a piece of kraft cardstock and popped it up with dimensionals. The sentiment is from the same stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

3 comments:

  1. Fun sentiment, made me smile. Super card. Thanks for joining in with AAA Cards 3rd birthday celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey how cute is that little worm - you can't help but smile at that little image and a super CAS and elegant design. Thanks for playing along in our 3rd Birthday challenge at AAA Cards this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! Thanks for joining our birthday celebration at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.