Tuesday 6 June 2017

The Paper Players: PP 347

So much fun this past weekend at Stamp & Scrapbook Expo in Puyallup. Took a few classes, learned a few things, did a bit of shopping (OK, maybe more than a bit - LOL!) and participated in two crops so was able to make some cards!

The current challenge at The Paper Players is



Here's my card



I started with Simon Says STAMP's One with Nature stamp set, stamped with Archival Ink on watercolour paper. I added colour with a water brush and distress inks (mustard seed, spiced marmalade and picked raspberry). I cut the panel down and matted it with black cardstock. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches' Salutations stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

3 comments:

  1. Love the retro look of these cute trees--the colors are just perfect and the black really makes them pop. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I have always wanted that tree stamp set! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your colors for these stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.