Saturday 4 July 2015

STAMPlorations June Inspiration CASE Playground

Here's my card
It's for the June Inspiration CASE Playground challenge at STAMPlorations

Here's Virginia Lu's beautiful inspiration card





The flower is from this Stampin Up's Secret Garden stamp set. I used versamark ink and gold embossing powder on vellum which I set with my heat tool. I used various copic markers on the reverse side of the vellum to add colour. I added a simple sentiment and gold thread to finish the card. I really like the effect of gold heat embossing on vellum and adding colour on the reverse side of the vellum.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. Pretty CASE card - Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations CASEploration

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.