Happy Monday! Time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's our sketch.
I decided to leave the card as a square card. Here's my card
For my card, I used a Spellbinders' Nestabilities Label 1 die and Simon Says STAMP's Lots of Thanks stamp set. I inked the edge of the label with salvaged patina distress ink. I found some patterned papers that coordinated (from the same 6x6 paper pad) and cut the triangles for the background. I die cut the sprigs using gold cardstock and a Creative Expressions Festive Collection die. I glued the pieces in place to create a natural 4 1/4" square card.
We'd love to see what you create from our sketch in our gallery.
Thanks for stopping by
sue
This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

Lovely card congrats ☺️💐 happy day
ReplyDeleteI no found new card for sketch 694 😅