Tuesday 31 January 2023

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #592

Happy Tuesday! It's time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. Here's our sketch which we hope will inspire you

Optional: Ink Blending

Here's my card


I did a bit of ink blending, our optional theme, with a stencil. I stenciled a white A2 card panel with Altenew's Feeling Dotty stencil and distress inks - spun sugar, shaded lilac, tumbled glass, salvaged patina applied with oval ink blending brushes. For some contrast, I stamped the floral bouquet with STAMPlorations' Blossom Sprays #1 on white cardstock and fussy cut the image out, without adding any color. For the sentiment, I stamped it using Paper Smooches' Noteworthy stamp set on a scrap of blue cardstock, which I cut into a fish-tail banner. I adhered the banner under the fussy cut bouquet and adhered it all to the inked panel. To complete my card, I used double-sided tape to attach the panel to a white A2 card base.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.