Monday 9 January 2023

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #507

Are you ready for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I hope so! Here is the sketch which we hope will inspire you.


Here's my card


For my card, I started with STAMPlorations' Ephemera for the Love of Coffee. I chose this cup of coffee as my starting point. I created the coffee bean inspired panel with Elizabeth Craft Designs' Coffee stencil, Ground Espresso and Brushed Corduroy distress inks applied with oval ink blending brushes on some kraft cardstock. I trimmed it down. I felt I needed to have something behind the coffee cup, so I die cut using a My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Circle STAX die and light kraft cardstock. For the sentiment, I used STAMPlorations' Hello, Coffee stamp set, stamped with Hero Arts Cup O' Joe ink on a scrap of white cardstock, trimmed to a fish-tail banner. I found a scrap of printed cardstock for the second fish-tail banner. I adhered everything onto a blue A2 card panel which was then attached to a white A2 card panel with double-sided tape.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch. Please add your creation to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.