Tuesday 31 January 2023

Die Cut Divas ~ Valentine's with Lawn Fawn

It's the end of the first month of 2023. How are you all doing? It seems like it takes me a month to get my life back to "normal" after the holidays. Happily, things are settling down and I'm finding more time at my craft table. Woohoo!

It's the final day of our January Challenge at Die Cut Divas where our challenge this month is

VALENTINES

This month, our sponsor is Lawn Fawn. They will be giving our winner a $25 gift card to their online store.



Here's my card


I started with a pink A2 card panel. I embossed it with DoCrafts Xcut Universal embossing folder - Small Polka Hearts. Then, I die cut the heart using Lawn Fawn's Center Picture Window Card Hearts Add-on die. I found some xoxo patterned paper. I cut a piece and adhered it behind the heart "window". I heat embossed the sentiment using Lawn Fawn's Wavy Sayings with white embossing powder on a scrap of red cardstock. I then die cut it with Lawn Fawn's Simply Wavy Banners die. I glued the ends of the wavy banner to the pink panel. Using double sided tape, I adhered the pink panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

Today is the last day to add your Valentine's project to our gallery. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Cute card and made so interesting and lovely with that embossed background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.