Tuesday 3 January 2023

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #588

Happy New Year my crafty friends! Hoping 2023 is full of time to be crafty!

We have a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday that we hope will inspire you.

Optional theme: Winter Activities
Here's my card


Before I could start on my card, I had to clear away the Christmas mess I left on my craft table. LOL! For my card, I was inspired by the optional theme of winter activities. I pulled out my Hero Arts Winter Silhouettes stamp set. I created a little forest scene, with a frozen lake/pond, for this person to skate on. I added some "puddles" of tumbled glass distress ink applied with an oval ink blending brush. I then stamped some trees around the "puddles" of tumbled glass with Hero Arts pine ink. I then stamped the skater with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I wanted to stamp another skater but there wasn't enough space. I matted the main panel with black to help it pop. I found some patterned papers for the elements of the sketch. I adhered everything to a light teal A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your creations in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.