Tuesday 17 January 2023

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #590

Do you enjoy working with sketches? I do. Sometimes when I need some inspiration, I look for a sketch as a starting point. Here's our sketch for our next challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday


Here's my card



For this challenge, I used a stamp set called Bundle Congrats by Unity Stamps,  that I had pulled out for another challenge but decided to go a different way. This stamp was perfect for the focal image. I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers - B00, R29, RV23, V04. I also stamped the sentiment on a scrap of white cardstock which I then trimmed to a fish-tail banner. I looked for some patterned paper that I could use for the strips. I found a light blue patterned paper but nothing else. So, I went with a pink cardstock strip for the longer strip. I adhered everything on a light gray A2 card base to complete my simple baby congrats card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch. Please add your creations to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.