Monday 23 January 2023

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #509

It's still Monday, at least here on the West Coast it is. So, that must mean that it's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's our sketch, which we hope will inspire you to spend some crafty time at your craft table.


Here's my card


Instead of flowers, as shown on the sketch, I substituted balloons. I die cut the balloons using scraps of cardstock and dies from Paper Smooches' Balloons die set. I chose some confetti-like background paper which I die cut with a My Favorite Things Die-Namics Inside & Outside Stitched Rectangle STAX die. The confetti is actually little hearts but seems very festive and celebratory. For the sentiment, I used Paper Smooches' Let's Celebrate stamp set and Hero Arts Aquatic ink. I die cut the sentiment using a My Favorite Things Die-Namics Stitched Circle STAX die. I adhered the sentiment element to the background paper. I used silver thread for the balloon strings and adhered them under the bottom of the patterned paper. I adhered the patterned paper to a white A2 card base to complete my card.
.
We'd love you see how you were inspired by our sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card! You have way more patience than me to tie on all those balloon strings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.