Monday 26 December 2022

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #505

Phew! It's over! Did you survive Christmas? It seems crazy that we prepare for Christmas for months and then after Santa visits and the big meal is enjoyed, it's over, for another year. Boxing Day is a great day to recover from the phrenetic pace of the past few months. We have a new challenge starting today at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Here's my card


I still have my Christmas stuff out (let's face it, I'm not very good at putting things away!) so I made this Christmas card. Guess I'm getting an early start for next year - LOL! I started with the red striped paper which I cut to an A2 sized panel. I then die cut the green label using a Spellbinders' Nestabilities Labels 8 die. I die cut the berries and holly leaves using Dee's Distinctively Wreath Builder dies and scraps of red and green cardstock. For the sentiment, I used Clearly Besotted's Say What stamp set and a scrap of light green cardstock, trimmed to a small rectangle. I adhered all the pieces onto the background panel which was then attached to a white A2 card base with double-sided tape.

Hoping you can find some time for yourself at your craft table. We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch by posting in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.