Thursday 15 December 2022

Die Cut Divas with Polkadoodles in December

It's our last challenge of 2022. We're so happy to be sponsored this month by Polkadoodles. They will be giving our winner three digi-stamps from their online store.

Our challenge this month is

ANYTHING WINTER OR CHRISTMAS THEMED

Here's my card


For my card, I started with Polkadoodles Penguin Candy Canes digital stamp which I sized and printed on white cardstock with my inkjet printer. I added color with Copic markers - B00, BG49, R22, R29, V15, Y38, YG09, GR04, 100. I die cut the white cardstock with a Waffle Flower's A2 Layers die and added a black mat, die cut with a Waffle Flower's Additional A2 Layers die. I found some colored patterned paper that went with my image and die cut an A2 panel with a Waffle Flower A2 Layers die. I adhered all the layers together with double-sided tape to complete my card. I couldn't decide on a sentiment, so I've left this card without a sentiment.

We'd love to see your WINTER OR CHRISTMAS THEMED project in our gallery this month. Hoping you have some time to craft in between all of the parties and dinners! Please don't forget to use at least one die cut.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable. I love the colors you chose for your penguins to wear. Cutest!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.