Tuesday 6 December 2022

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #586

Ready for a new challenge? We have a new one at Try Stampin' On Tuesday


Optional Theme: Plaid

Here's my card


You can see that I did incorporate our optional theme of PLAID onto my card. I used Echo Park's Magical Plaid Stencil with distress inks (spun sugar, salvaged patina, shaded lilac) applied with oval ink blending brushes on a white A2 card panel. I trimmed the panel to 3 1/4" x 4 1/2" and adhered it to a purple A2 card panel. For the sentiment, I used Papertrey Ink's Ways to Say: Birthday stamp set and Concord & 9th's Dove ink, stamped onto a scrap of light teal. I cut the sentiment strip into a double fish-tail banner and adhered it to my panel. To complete my card, I attached the purple panel to a white A2 card base.

We'd love to see your interpretation of our sketch in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty palette for your plaid panel, a fab CAS card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.