Tuesday 6 December 2022

Happy Little Stampers ~ Stencil Challenge ~ December 2022

Can't believe that it's already December! I remember lamenting during the spring that time seemed to have stood still. But lately, the days are flying by. I guess that's the way it is when you have a lot of stuff to do! 

We have our final challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Stencil Challenge


Here's my card


For my card, I used PinkFresh Studio's Holiday Botanical Background Stencils. It's a set of 4 layering stencils. For the color, I used distress inks - twisted citron, mowed lawn, peeled paint, candied apple, all applied with oval ink blending brushes. I really like stenciling with my Wendy Vecchi's Make Art STAY-tion. It's a metallic board with four magnets which hold your card panel and stencils in place. I stenciled a white A2 card panel with the four layering stencils and the distress inks. For the sentiment, I used Catherine Pooler Designs' Winterhaven Collection stamp set and gold embossing powder which was heat set. I attached the card panel to a white A2 card base with double-sided tape. 

We'd love to see your stenciled cards in our gallery this month. Please note that we're taking a vacation in 2023 and will be back with more challenges starting March, 2023.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.