Monday 6 February 2023

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #511

Happy Monday! Time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's our sketch that I hope will inspire you


Here's my take on the sketch


It's a simple card this time. I chose some patterned papers from an old Stampin' Up's Designer Series Paper pack. I cut three strips, corresponding with the sketch background. For the central panel, I chose a brighter color and a clear sticker from STAMPlorations' Inspirational #4 Clear Sticker pack. I matted the central panel with black to help it pop. I felt that card was a bit too plain, so I added some die cut flowers using a Paper Smooches' Flowers die and some bright blue paper. I completed the panel with some adhesive gems for the flower centers. I adhered this panel to a white A2 card base to finish my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful way to use that lovely printed paper & the sentiment sticker!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.