Tuesday 14 February 2023

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #594

It's time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. It's one of our combo challenges.


Here's my card


My card uses both the sketch on the right and the inspiration of "furry friends". I used the cute puppy from Paper Smooches Birthday Buddies stamp set and stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on some white cardstock. I added color with Copic markers - BG05, E43, E47, E59, G82, R11. I then fussy cut the image. I found some tone on tone patterned paper for the background. I stamped the sentiment from Simon Says STAMP's It's Your Birthday with Hero Arts Cup O' Joe ink. I found a polka dot patterned paper and cut a strip. I used some dark brown paper and EK Success' Postage Stamp border punch for the bottom detail. 

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our challenge this week. Hoping to see your creation in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Sue, what a fun card! I love your use of tone-on-tone paper, and the way you colored the sweet birthday pup!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.