Monday 20 February 2023

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #513

Happy Family Day (in parts of Canada) and Happy Presidents' Day (for my friends in the US). Hope you had a great day! It's Monday and time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


Here's my take on this sketch


For my card, I used patterned papers from Stampin' Up's Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper stack. I cut the banner patterned paper to A2 size and the cupcake/ice cream cone paper to 2" x 2 3/8" and matted it with a teal cardstock. For the sentiment, I stamped it using Paper Smooches' Salutation stamp set on the same color cardstock as the mat and adhered it to the bottom, right corner. A real simple, easy card for my blog, today. 

We'd love to see your interpretations of our sketch in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.