Wednesday 23 June 2021

STAMPlorations ~ Rainbows Ephemera Tiles

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! There are some new paper products in the STAMPlorations Online Store - they're called "ephemera". The Rainbows Ephemera Tiles are super fun "squares" of colored rainbows on 130 lb cardstock. I experimented with them and this is what I came up with.


Going to be honest - I wasn't sure what to do with them. I cut them out and played with them a bit and decided a color blocked card would work. So I picked three of the rainbows and added some yellow cardstock as "blocks". I used a clear sticker from STAMPlorations New Day clear sticker pack to complete card #1.


For this card, I decided to play on the "rainbow" theme and used STAMPlorations ARTplorations Dots All Over stencil with distress inks (tumbled glass, cracked pistachio, squeezed lemonade, dried marigold, worn lipstick, shaded lilac) added in rainbow order, of course, with an ink blending tool. For the sentiment, I chose another clear sticker from the STAMPlorations New Day clear sticker pack.


Continuing on the "weather-theme", I masked with STAMPlorations ARTplorations Squares Flexi-Template and applied distress ink (squeezed lemonade, dried marigold, worn lipstick, shaded lilac, tumbled glass, cracked pistachio) with STAMPlorations ARTplorations Clouds stencil. I used one of the ephemera squares, matted with black and placed it in the middle of the clouds. The sentiment is a clear sticker from STAMPlorations New Day clear sticker pack.

It was fun not stamping on any of the cards. The ephemera tiles, some stencils, some scraps of cardstock, some distress inks and some clear stickers and look what you could create. Really, the sky's the limit (yep - still on the weather theme!)

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.