Monday 14 June 2021

Perfectly CAS ~ Challenge #16

We have a new challenge at Perfectly CAS. For the next month, our challenge is


Here's my card


For my card, I chose to ink up the bottom, right corner. I started by stamping this cute gopher (?) using Your Next Stamp's Digger stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers (C5, E25, E59, Y38). I created a mask using a post-it note of digger and placed it on top of the colored image. Using The Crafter's Workshop's Mini Cell Theory stencil and pumice stone and hickory smoke distress inks, I added the "rocks" around Digger making sure to ink up less that one-third of the card to keep this card in line with the rules of Perfectly CAS. For the sentiment, I used Newton's Nook's Farming Fun and Hero Arts Charcoal ink to complete my one layer card.

We'd love to see your "corner" projects.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Love the stenciling in the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and your gopher is so cute. I love the soft background filling your corner.
    hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.