Tuesday 15 June 2021

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #425

WOW! Am I ever feeling like a slug or at least, I'm moving like one (minus the gooey trail). It's already Tuesday and I missed posting my card for the new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


Here's my card


I started with some striped patterned paper. I had my Lawn Fawn Life is Good stamp set out so I proceeded to stamp the shovel and pail and the tiny shell with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers E21, E33, E43, R29, W2, Y17, trying to match the colors of the patterned paper. I die cut the images out with the matching Life is Good dies. I die cut the light teal circle using Sizzix circle dies. I die cut the "sand" using dark craft paper, Creative Memories 12" decorative trimmer and the same Sizzix circle die. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set using Hero Arts Strawberry ink.

Maybe I need some down time at the beach ...

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.