Tuesday 22 June 2021

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #512

OK, that was exciting! I came to write my blog post for the next challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday and I used the wrong sketch. YIKES! Once I settled down, I was able to create a new card using the correct sketch.

Here's my card

I searched through some of my stamps for something square. I used this stamp from STAMPlorations' Hope Blooms stamp set. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers - BV23, C2, C5, R22, R32, V04, V15. I trimmed the image, keeping the black frame. I found some lilac cardstock and used two dies from My Favorite Things' Stitched Square STAX to create the square frame, that I adhered on point. For the sentiment, I used Poppy Stamps Peony Stems and Blossoms stamp set with Versafine Onyx Black ink. Phew, I did it!

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch. We've joined up with Double Trouble for this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful color selection and love your personalized stamped butterfly focal point... very pretty thank you card. You have met our requirement at Double Trouble "It's Hip to be a Square", and you don't need our optional twist to enter. Would love you to join us at https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2021/06/challenge-87-its-hip-to-be-square.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.