Sunday 23 July 2017

Atlantic Hearts Challenge #221

There is a super fun sketch for the current challenge at Atlantic Hearts. It is so versatile.




Here's my card



I started with a faux metal look achieved by adding distress inks (spiced marmalade and fossilized amber), quickly followed by some Perfect Pearls (for the shimmer). I then placed the panel through my Big Shot with the WeRMemoryKeepers Geometric embossing powder. I trimmed the panel to size. I picked the Authentique Collection Strong 6x6 paper pack to choose some printed papers to make the small banners. I added a grey strip, stamped with the sentiment from Hero Arts CL943 Color Layering Bouquet. 

Thanks for visiting
sue

6 comments:

  1. I love the faux metal look on this card! Very pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the shimmery embossed panel as a focal point! I love it! Thanks for playing along with the AHSC challenge this week--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Very pretty! Love that metally look! Cool Card and Thanks so much for playing along with Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic combination of techniques to create a stunning panel! thanks for sharing with us at AHSC!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embossed background and colors selected, and your selection of design papers for your banners go excellent. Beautiful and thank you for sharing with us at AHSC this past week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your faux metal panel looks amazing! And I love the colors you chose for the banners, very complimentary to the panel and a great use of the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us this week at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.