Tuesday 4 July 2017

Less is More Challenge #335

We just celebrated the 150th birthday of Canada and I noticed the current challenge at Less is More




Here's my card


I was feeling a bit patriotic and introduced red maple leaves onto my card. I used Hero Arts Color Layering Grateful Leaves and stamped them with Stampin' Up's Poppy Parade and the veining with Simon Says STAMP White pigment ink. The sentiment was created by stacking three die cuts from My Favorite Things Happy Hellos Die-namics.

Thanks for visiting - O Canada!
sue

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card ! Love how you combined either the colours of the Canadian flag together with its main symbol ! A perfect CAS card and take on our challenge. Thanks for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and such perfect and elegant use of your Canadian flag colours. Beautiful and classy creation. Thanks for joining us at Less is More this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect use of your flag colours and the leaves look great overstamped with the white.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.