Monday 24 July 2017

Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC007

Joining in at Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week. Here's the board




I chose the diagonal (upper right to lower left) for my tic tac toe. Here's my card




Using a light blue cardstock, I embossed with Stampin' Up/Sizzix Elegant Lines embossing folder. For the butterfly, I smooshed a piece of 96 lb bristol with distress inks (wilted violet and seedless preserves). I then die cut using Paper Smooches Butterfly Duet. Using a silver pen, I highlighted the butterfly's body. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Made for You stamp set. I trimmed the embossed panel a bit and added some black striped washi for added interest. 

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. That butterfly really pops against the embossed background. This is such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at the TTTC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.