Tuesday 18 July 2017

Simon Says STAMP: Wednesday Challenge

Made a card for the current challenge at Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

This week the challenge is
Use Plaid
You can use a designer paper with a plaid/tartan print or you can make your own using striped stamps and ink pads!
This week we are showcasing Lawn Fawn Products. You don’t have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.

Here's my card



I was inspired by this card by Virginia Lu

happy birthday


I loved her plaid village. So I decided to make plaid palm trees and a plaid hammock. I used MFT Plaid Patterns Merry & Bright 6x6 paper pack. Gee, that hammock looks inviting. I used Lawn Fawn's Life is Good stamp set and coordinating dies. For the background, I smooshed some distress inks (tumbled glass, salty ocean and pumice stone) on some 96 lb bristol. 

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.