Monday 3 July 2017

Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

Joining in the fun at Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge where the challenge is

This week the challenge is
Anything Goes  
This week we are showcasing Art Impressions Products. You don’t have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.

Here's my card



Now, to be honest, I don't own many Art Impressions stamps. I picked up the 4290 - Spectacular Set at CKC last year. I couldn't resist the super cute critter. I stamped the critter with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured him in with Copics. I realized that I didn't leave enough room for a sentiment, so I stamped the sentiment on scrap piece of cardstock. I matted the two on a piece of kraft and then on a scalloped square. 


Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. This is such an adorable card. Love the design and layout, very sweet.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp ANYTHING GOES Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.