Wednesday 27 June 2018

The Paper Players PP#399

I love sketch challenges. They provide me with enough direction to help me get inspired but are "loose" enough that i could use whatever supplies I have (or can find!). There's a sketch challenge at The Paper Players




Here's my card



I started with a kokeshi doll stamp from a stamp set I purchased several years ago and have no idea what company or what the name of the stamp set is. I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's Let's Roll stamp set, punched out with a 1.5" circle punch and matted with purple using a Spellbinders scalloped circle die. For the background, I used Darice's Bamboo embossing folder with dark green cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

2 comments:

  1. This card is so sweet! I love the little Kokeshi doll, and it is so perfectly paired with the bamboo background. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great combination of elements to create your Eastern-themed card. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.